click below for answers to frequently asked questions


When someone cannot handle his or her own financial or personal affairs, a judge can appoint an individual or professional to act on behalf of that person.  They type and nature of the court proceeding will depend on the situation, such as the age of the individual and the assistance that is needed.

& Guardianship


199 Figueroa Street, 3rd Floor, Ventura, CA 93001                                                                     Telephone:  805.653.6145         Facsimile: 805.643.1094